Anchorage Personal Injury Lawyers
Representation for Injury Victims & Their Families
Our Anchorage personal injury law firm has settled and/or tried numerous wrongful death and personal injury cases, including aviation accidents, construction accidents, trucking accidents, automobile accidents, fishing and boating accidents, maritime cases, scuba diving cases, dram shop cases, road design and signing cases, product liability, class actions, and other tort rights cases. We have obtained tens of millions of dollars for injured parties or the estates of victims and their loved ones.
Our firm has been successful before the Alaska Supreme Court in landmark decisions establishing the rights to sue the State of Alaska or municipalities without a sovereign Immunity Bar. We have also established landmark law as to the rights of workers to sue their employers, or general contractors or subcontractors.
This firm has handled many major insurance and bad faith cases and qui tam litigation, including successful qui tam appeals to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Mr. Weidner was class counsel for the Bristol Bay fisherman against the various fish processors, and settlements of tens of millions of dollars were obtained.
HOW AN ALASKA INJURY ATTORNEY CAN HELP YOU GET COMPENSATION
If you or someone close to you has been injured in an accident caused by another person's negligence, it is important to seek help from a qualified Alaska personal injury lawyer. An experienced attorney can provide invaluable assistance in helping victims of these accidents get the compensation they deserve for their suffering and losses. From negotiating with insurance companies on behalf of clients, to filing lawsuits against negligent parties, an Anchorage personal injury lawyer can make sure that your rights are protected and that justice is served.
An Anchorage personal injury attorney can:
- Gather evidence to build a strong case: An Anchorage law firm can gather evidence such as medical records, police reports, witness statements, and photos/videos of the accident scene to strengthen your case.
- Negotiate with insurance companies: Your Anchorage personal injury lawyer will negotiate with the opposing party’s insurance company on your behalf in order to ensure you receive fair compensation for any injuries sustained or losses incurred.
- File lawsuits if necessary: If settlement negotiations fail, an experienced Anchorage lawyer can file a lawsuit against negligent parties in order to seek justice and obtain compensation for the damages incurred.
- Represent clients at trial: Your legal team can represent you during both pre-trial proceedings and court trials in order to ensure that your rights are protected throughout the legal process.
- Handle appeals: If necessary, one of our attorneys in Anchorage, Alaska can also handle cases involving judicial review or appeal should there be any dispute over rulings made by lower courts and tribunals related to the matter at hand.
- Conduct research into applicable laws : Professional lawyers from an Alaska law firm will conduct appropriate research into relevant state laws which may affect the outcome of a case.
Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
Having an experienced personal injury attorney on your side can ensure that you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries, property damage, and other related costs.
Our attorney's knowledge and experience with personal injury law can help maximize your financial recovery. Furthermore, we can negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf and will work tirelessly to advocate for you in court if necessary.
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim in Alaska?
According to the Alaska Stat. § 9.10.070 (a) (2023), the statute of limitations for personal injury cases in the state of Alaska is two years. This means you have two years from the date your injury happened to you to file a claim, or you may lose your right to do so altogether.
However, it’s important to note that there are exceptions that can change this time limit, so it’s very important you speak to an experienced Anchorage personal injury lawyer about the specifics of your case as soon as you can.
Phillip Weidner & Associates offer free, no-obligation consultations so you have nothing to lose by contacting our firm today!
Our Anchorage Lawyers are Ready to Help
Many attorneys in Alaska who represent plaintiffs come to us for joint representation to help their civil plaintiffs/clients, because of our resources and experience.
Our personal injury lawyers handle all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Construction and on-the-job accidents
- Automobile accidents
- Recreational boating accidents
- Commercial truck and tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
Contact us today, and our Anchorage personal injury lawyers will assess your case during a free consultation.
Philip and his team represented me through the arduous litigation process
“Philip and his team represented me through the arduous litigation process, and fought for me, yielding outcomes that have benefited me decades into the future. His office continues to be supportive, caring, personal, and efficient; thank you for changing m”
This man got me through a most difficult time in life. I will always be in his debt.
“Phillip Weidner is the most principled attorney I have ever hired. I dare say most attorneys would have encouraged me to cut a deal but for Phillip it wasn’t about what was best for his firm, it was about what was the best deal he could negotiate for”
Plus Plus Plus lawyer with full knowledge of the law and will find the truth and master the facts
“The end result was a confidential settlement and I cannot fully express my admiration and respect for them and my gratitude for what they did for me. Now, me and my girls, will live a very comfortable life thanks to them”
If you need a hard-working advocate, you would be well-served to consider this firm.
“I am incredibly pleased with the services provided by Weidner and Associates”
Monumental and Brilliant
“Not only have they helped give me a new life and freedom, they have also given immense happiness to my extended family and friends. Their work will also give hope to others who can now refer to it in their efforts to obtain their own freedom.”